As an entrepreneur, keeping track of everything and juggling multiple clients, projects as well as business and personal life can be stressful. Lately I’ve been realizing just how hard it is to remember everything! An entrepreneur organization tool like Wunderlist can be a lifesaver.
Wunderlist (sign up at www.wunderlist.com) is an incredible list-making desktop and app tool that helps to keep To Do items sorted and so much easier to track. It’s available for Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire etc and is simple to use, but packs a big punch.
Features of Wunderlist
Some of the features this entrepreneur organization tool offers that I’m really liking are:
- Ability to create multiple lists and share individual lists with other users.
- When you check the To Do item as done, it hides the item, but doesn’t delete it. The done items are available to review if needed and are dated when the item was completed and checked off the list.
- You can add subtasks under the main task and / or comments and notes for each To Do.
- You can set reminders and due dates and set the To Do to repeat on a weekly, monthly etc basis.
- There’s even an option to connect a Google calendar to Wunderlist so that they work together. I’ve messed with this feature a little, but it’s not been super helpful for me.
- When you complete a To Do item and check it off, it makes a little dinging sound. I’ve enjoyed the feeling of accomplishment when checking an item off, lol.
Anyway, if you have anything that needs organized or are a businessperson needing a tool to keep your sanity, check out Wunderlist for a super cool entrepreneur organization tool. I’m really liking it. BTW, Wunderlist also has Business and Pro plans as well as the free download.